Thursday 30 June 2011

Macro Flash - Crested Gecko

Hi there, it has been a while since I have even thought about posting a new blog. Been a busy few months!

Two days ago I went into the studio with some friends and played about with some high speed photography of some eggs breaking, bursting water balloons and the like. I also took in my Crested Gecko to use a Macro Flash kit.

Crested Geckos are indigenous to New Caledonia in the Pacific Ocean, they were thought to be extinct until 1994 when they were rediscovered. Crested Geckos are now one of the most popular exotic pets in the world. Tempz - is a Harlequin Dalmation Crested Gecko due to its colouring.

Unfortunately I do not have the photographs of the high speed work we did, but i'll add them when I can get the files from a friend.



Both shot with Nikon d200 w/ 105mm Micro lens and Macro flash kit.

Thanks for looking

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment